Client: NIE Networks
Date: July – November 2020
Location: Limavady, Co. Londonderry
Works were completed at Hoechst Fibres 33/11kV Live Substation located outside Limavady and included:
- The removal of existing brick boundary walls around the substation while maintaining the security of the substation.
- The construction of a new 11kV control room which forms part of the new boundary of the substation.
- Installation of flood light bases and floodlights with associated ducting
- Installation of earth matting around the substation
- Installation of Palisade fencing around the external area of the substation
- Installation of a new Paladin gate at the entrance to the substation
- Improvement of the general surface of the compound by laying new aggregate to the surface