Date: April 2021 – October 2021
Location: Kells, Co. Antrim
The contract was completed for Powercomm. The overall client for the site was ABO Wind. The main works on site was the construction of a substation to facilitate the battery energy storage site located adjacent to the substation site.
Works on site included the following:
- Excavation of foundation for substation building
- Installation of bunded basement within the substation
- Construction of the substation building
- Construction of transformer bases
- Installation of ducting around the building
- Installation of drainage around the building
- Installation of palisade fencing
- Completion of groundworks and finished surfaces around the substation building.